There are no business hours posted. On the contact page of the website, you will find my contact info. We can book an appointment that best suits both our schedules. My hours are very flexible. You can contact me via email, phone call, or text message at any time. I will reply at my earliest convenience.

On the contact page of the website, you will find my contact info.

You can contact me via email, phone call, or message through the website portal with your preferred time and date on the contact page with all your contact details. I would love to hear from you.

Other than what is listed under my services page, there are no other services at this time. My areas of expertise is personal & business taxes, audits, etc. If you are looking for services for mortgage, real estate, life and disability insurance, here is a link to a trusted referral with over 20 years of experience.

Trillium benefits are paid out on the 10th of each month. If the 10th falls on a weekend or statutory holiday, your benefit will be paid on the last working day before the 10th.

If you need to reach the Canada Revenue agency, you can call 1-800-959-8281 for any inquiries regarding your taxes or on their website.

You can find a useful free tax checklist on the website under the Resources page.

At Marlene Tax I know each tax situation is unique. I’ll conduct a quick interview and give a personalized quote based on your tax situation. You’ll know exactly what you’re going to pay before we begin preparing and filing your return. No surprises. Pricing.

Your notice of assessment is mailed to you after you have filed your tax return. If you can’t find it, you can obtain it online through MY ACCOUNT at CRA, or by calling Canada Revenue Agency at 1 800 959-8281

You can go as far back as 10 years to file your tax returns. Contact me and I would be more than happy to get you started with the process.

You can either wait to update it when you file the current year’s taxes, or you can update your information with CRA.

The return is due April 30, 2024, and payment is due April 30, 2024.

  • For most people, the return is due April 30, 2024, and payment is due April 30, 2024

  • For a self-employed person and their spouse or common-law partner (other than those stated above), the return is due June 15, 2024, and payment is due April 30, 2024

  • For a deceased person and their surviving spouse or common-law partner, see Guide T4011, Preparing Returns for Deceased Persons
Even if you did not have any income in the year, you still must file a tax return to get the benefits, credits, and refund you are entitled to.

When you have a balance owing and cannot pay right away, please contact CRA to make payment arrangements or instalments. For more information, please visit this link.

If you haven’t received all your slips yet, there are several ways you can obtain them.

  1. Call or visit my office (and with your authorization) we can get your information from Canada Revenue Agency.
  2. You can call Canada Revenue Agency directly at 1800 959-8281
  3. You can obtain online at CRA.

EFILE is a service by CRA for professional EFilers. The Efiler must register with CRA and get an agent number. The Efiler can update the address and banking information for their clients and can batch process tax returns. NETFILE is a service by CRA for individuals to file their personal tax returns over the internet. The individual must have a Web Access Code (WAC) to netfile their tax return using CRA certified software

Marlene Tax Printing Tax return